03.20.20 Update - Click Here
03.18.20 - A Message From the CEO
If you have concerns about not being able to make your loan payment, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss arrangements.
We are offering the following for our members affected by COVID-19
- Skip A Pay with waived fee available for certain loan products
Mortgages: Many members have been financially impacted by COVID-19, we are here for you and want to discuss options to help you through this uncertain time. We encourage anyone who has been financially impacted by COVID-19 to contact our Member Solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-353-4449. Some of the ways Mortgage Center can help are:
- Temporarily delaying one mortgage payment (Disaster Recovery Repayment Plan);
- Special Forbearance Plan for those borrowers that are unemployed due to COVID-19;
- Self-employed hardship due to COVID-19;
- Waiving of late fees for qualified borrowers for a specific amount of time;
- Suspension of foreclosure and other legal proceedings.
If you would like to request a Skip A Pay, please fill out the form below. This form is not for mortgages.