08.14.20 Update - Our Lobby will be re-opening on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 with the following safety measures:
- Properly worn masks will be required for service. (You may be asked to briefly lower the mask for identification purposes). Please remove all hoods and sunglasses before entering the lobby.
- The doors will be marked for entrance and exit to allow for one way traffic. Please enter the credit union on the parking lot side.
- The number of people allowed in the lobby will be limited to two (2). Please try and only have the person conducting the transaction come into the building.
- Appointments will be required for any non-monetary transaction or service. Please call ahead for Loan Appointments, Dispute Issues, New/Adding a Account, Notary, and anything else that is not a standard transaction). 734-697-4800
- A hand sanitizing station will be set up in the vestibule when you enter. Please sanitize your hands before entering the lobby.
- When conducting your transaction, please social distance and maintain 6 feet from all staff and other members in the lobby.
If you have concerns about not being able to make your loan payment, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss arrangements.
We are offering the following for our members affected by COVID-19
- Skip A Pay with waived fee available for certain loan products
Mortgages: Many members have been financially impacted by COVID-19, we are here for you and want to discuss options to help you through this uncertain time. We encourage anyone who has been financially impacted by COVID-19 to contact our Member Solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-353-4449. Some of the ways Mortgage Center can help are:
- Temporarily delaying one mortgage payment (Disaster Recovery Repayment Plan);
- Special Forbearance Plan for those borrowers that are unemployed due to COVID-19;
- Self-employed hardship due to COVID-19;
- Waiving of late fees for qualified borrowers for a specific amount of time;
- Suspension of foreclosure and other legal proceedings.
If you would like to request a Skip A Pay, please fill out the form below. This form is not for mortgages.